Support the efforts of the PAPER Foundation
Support in any and all areas is greatly appreciated, and all donations to the PAPER Foundation Scholarship Fund will be acknowledged.
General Donation Information
- The PAPER Foundation Scholarship Fund accepts donations of any size, amount and in any form of currency.
- Donations may be in cash, by check payable to the PAPER Foundation Scholarship Fund, by credit card (with certain restrictions), stocks or bonds. Stock or bond donations are handled through the PAPER Foundation's designated firm.
- Gifts contributed to the PAPER Foundation Scholarship Fund are restricted and can be used by the Foundation for this purpose only.
- The Fund has been approved by the IRS.
- All contributions are tax deductible to the donors.
- Your donation may be ear-marked for the type of scholarship that you would like to support.
- If the donation is in honor or memory of someone and is $100 or more, the appropriate party will also be sent a memorial card.
Stanley O. Styles Scholarship Fund
Honor Morris Dennis of Dennis Paper Co., the 2015 recipients of the Stanley O. Styles Industry Excellence Award, by making a donation to the PAPER Foundation Scholarship Fund. Learn more about the PAPER Foundation Scholarship here.