Stanley O. Styles Industry Excellence Award
NPTA's highest honor is awarded to an individual who has had a distinguished career in the paper industry. Each year, NPTA selects an industry leader who has made a positive impact through innovation and dedication, and whose character represents the ideals for which leaders all strive.
Past Stanley O. Styles Industry Excellence Award Winners:
- 2015 Morris Dennis, Dennis Paper Co.
- 2014 Don and Max Clampitt, Clampitt Paper
- 2013 David S. McGehee, Mac Papers
- 2012 Ed Kniep, III, Shaughnessy Kniep Hawe Paper Co.
- 2011 James W. Barrett, Central National-Gottesman Inc.
- 2009 Walter Duignan, Mohawk Fine Papers Inc.
- 2008 R. James Alexy, Network Services Company
- 2007 Arthur J. Douville, xpedx
- 2006 Frederick J. Stabbert, West Coast Paper
- 2005 Tucker Jones, Hudson Valley Paper
- 2004 Charlie Greiner, International Paper
- 2003 Thomas O’Connor, Sr., Mohawk Paper Mills
- 2002 George Hartmann, Georgia-Pacific
- 2001 William Unger, National Envelope
- 2000 John Buckley, National Paper Trade Association
- 1999 Bruce Brydon, Coast Paper
- 1998 Robert Keith, Affiliated Paper Companies
- 1997 Patrick Brennan, Consolidated Papers
- 1996 Fred Kfoury, Jr., Central Paper Products
- 1995 John Georges, International Paper Co.
- 1994 Raymond B. Mundt, Alco Standard Corp.
- 1993 Craig McClelland, Union Camp
- 1992 Dick Abrams, West Coast Paper
- 1991 Allan Jacobson, 3M Company
- 1990 John Herbert, Mead Corp.
- 1989 Kent Landsberg, Kent H. Landsberg Co.
- 1988 Dick Carr, Carr Paper
- 1987 Larry Boling, Consolidated Papers
- 1986 Howard Ris, Ris Paper Co.
- 1985 Al Duval, Hammermill Corp.
- 1984 Bill Zellerbach, Zellerbach Paper