NPTA Announces 2014 Board of Directors
Thursday, February 13, 2014
CHICAGO – NPTA, the association for the paper
distribution channel, is pleased to announce its 2014 Board of Directors.
NPTA's mission is to actively support the success of member firms through the
delivery of networking, education, advocacy and industry trends focused on the
health of the paper distribution channel.
The officers of the
2014 Board of Directors are:
M. Mlakar, Chairman –Millcraft,
- Hilton Maze, First Vice Chair – Simon Miller Paper & Packaging, Newton Square, PA
- Clay Ellis, Second Vice Chair – International Paper, Memphis, TN
- Don Clampitt, Immediate Past Chairman – Clampitt Paper Co. Dallas, Dallas, TX
The 2014 Directors include:
- Mike Graves – Midland Paper, Packaging + Supplies, Wheeling, IL
- Edward Kniep, IV – Shaughnessy, St. Louis, MO
- Brad Perry – Boise Inc., Vancouver, WA
- Julie Schertell – Neenah Paper, Alpharetta, GA
- Bayard Tynes – Strickland Companies, Birmingham, AL
- Andrew Wallach – Central National-Gottesman Inc, Purchase, NY
"I am excited to work with the members of the 2014 Board of Directors as we continue to execute NPTA’s strategic objectives,” said NPTA Chairman Travis M. Mlakar, president of The Millcraft Paper Company. "These include providing unique and highly valued networking opportunities, offering educational resources to our members and their employees, and serving as a vocal advocate on behalf of the industry concerning print and paper’s position as a viable and responsible medium. The NPTA will also continue to inform our members about trends in the industry and general economic conditions that empower them to make better business decisions.”
About NPTA: The National Paper Trade Association, founded in 1903, is the association for the $50-plus billion paper distribution channel. The mission of NPTA is to actively support the success of member firms through the delivery of networking, education, advocacy and industry trends focused on the health of the paper distribution channel.
A PDF of this press release can be downloaded here.