NPTA and its partners regularly host complimentary webinar offerings for member firms.
Free Webinar: The Digital Advantage: Winning Strategies for Wholesaler-Distributors and Manufacturers
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. CDT
Presented by: National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW)
Digital tools are changing the way we work and the way that wholesaler-distributors and manufacturers serve customers, work with suppliers, and ultimately, drive profits and growth. Companies in the supply chain are evaluating and using digital tools including websites, social media, e-commerce, advanced analytics, CRM, mobility, and multichannel solutions. As adoption and use grow, finding new ways to create value and differentiate services is top of mind for business leaders. This is good news because customers, suppliers, and competitors are moving ahead and using digital tools. Distributors and manufacturers may lead, but at the very least, they must keep up.
In this webinar about digital tools, sponsored by Insite Software, NAW Author Mark Dancer will share key findings from his upcoming research study, "Becoming a Digital Distributor: Strategies and Tools That Create Value," which will be published by the NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence in January.
Joining Mark will be Linda Taddonio, Chief eCommerce Strategy Officer for Insite Software. Together they will share perspectives on these questions that are taken from the pages of this soon-to-be-published research study:
- What is the current state of adoption and use of digital tools by wholesaler-distributors and manufacturers?
- How are digital tools being used to create value and generate business results?
- What are the key strategic, organizational, technology, and implementation issues and opportunities?
- How can digital tools help distributors and manufacturers strengthen their partnership and collaboration?
- What can you do to get your company moving forward to keep up with developments and build competitive advantage?
Mark Dancer, Vice President, Global Channel Management, Henkel Corporation, and
Linda Taddonio, Chief eCommerce Strategy Officer, Insite Software
Mark your calendar and register for free today.
i2live, sponsored by Industry Intelligence
View the upcoming i2live webinars. If you would like to request recorded versions of the i2live webinars, sponsored by Industry Intelligence, please contact them directly.
"NPTA provides the opportunity to network and to learn from leaders in our industry and leaders in other industries that are facing similar challenges."
– Julie Schertell, President, Fine Paper, Neenah Paper, Inc.